| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Ayacucho in April is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.5 °C (92.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.6 °C (74.5 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly wettish with occasional rain. Around 163mm (6.4in) of H2O is unloaded during an average of 13 days.
- The blue above Puerto Ayacucho is reasonably fine having on average a detectable 6:15 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:10 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:14.
- There are approximately 5:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Ayacucho April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Ayacucho: