| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Ayacucho in August is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in August is pretty drenched with rain often. A hearty 298mm (11.7in) of water is dumped during on average 23 days.
- The skies in Puerto Ayacucho are slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 5:01 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:21 long with an average length of 12:17.
- There are approximately 7:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Ayacucho August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Ayacucho: