| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Ayacucho in December is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.5 °C (92.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- In December the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of water descends across an average of 6 days.
- In December the heavens above Puerto Ayacucho are quite sunny having on balance a respectable 8:44 of gorgeous solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:47.
- There are approximately 2:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Ayacucho December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Ayacucho: