| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Ayacucho in February is very hot at 28.4 °C (83.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.4 °C (95.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in February is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with seldom any rain. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of fluid is deposited during an average of 4 days.
- The heavens above Puerto Ayacucho are moderately sunny having on balance a respectable 8:25 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:52 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:56.
- There are approximately 3:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Ayacucho February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Ayacucho: