| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Ayacucho in January is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.4 °C (93.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in January is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with scarcely any rain. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of H2O descends during an average of 2 days.
- The heavens above Puerto Ayacucho are very sunny having on average a substantial, 10:03 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 1:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 85.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 14.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Ayacucho January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Ayacucho: