| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Ayacucho in June is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in June is soggy with rain recurrently. A wopping 408mm (16.1in) of water tumbles across on average 27 days.
- The heavens above Puerto Ayacucho are a little dull with on balance a mere 4:11 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:25 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 12:26.
- There are approximately 8:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34% of daylight hours and cloudy 66% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Ayacucho June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Ayacucho: