| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Ayacucho in May is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in May is reasonablytly soggy with frequent spells of rain. A substantial 311mm (12.2in) of fluid is discharged during an average of 22 days.
- In May the blue above Puerto Ayacucho is slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 4:56 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 12:22.
- There are approximately 7:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Ayacucho May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Ayacucho: