| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Ayacucho in November is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.2 °C (91.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in November is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly dry with rain occasionally. Some 127mm (5in) of H2O is unloaded during on average 12 days.
- The blue above Puerto Ayacucho is slightly sunny having an average of a welcome 7:34 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:51.
- There are approximately 4:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Ayacucho November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Ayacucho: