| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Ayacucho in October is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in October is faintly wet with rain periodically. Around 183mm (7.2in) of H2O is unloaded across an average of 17 days.
- In October the skies in Puerto Ayacucho are fine having on balance a detectable 6:42 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:03 long with an average length of 11:59.
- There are approximately 5:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Ayacucho October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Ayacucho: