| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Ayacucho in September is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in September is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in September is wettish with rain more often than not. Around 198mm (7.8in) of H2O is released during an average of 21 days.
- The skies in Puerto Ayacucho are reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:00 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:04 long and the longest day is 12:13 long with an average length of 12:08.
- There are approximately 6:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Ayacucho September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Ayacucho: